Friday, July 27, 2007

Ugh, I Hate Allergy

It's been long since I last had an allergy attack and after almost 2-3 years, it came attacked me yesterday although it wasn't anything major. Both of my ears were pretty swollen and itchy, and so was my right eye-lid, and I sneezed a lot too. Well, I didn't quite realize what I ate that triggered the reactions but I suspected eggs as I did have them for lunch and dinner previous day. If I knew it would attack again, I wouldn't have touch those food and it's sad that allergy attacks me once in a blue moon as it's kinda hard to know when it's coming.

Anyway, I was told that green tea is a good remedy for allergy so since I've so much of green tea at home, I drank 2-3 glasses and it did help much. However, as I prepared to go to college this morning, the swell on my left ear was still there so I bought some allergy medicine, took a couple of pills and hopefully by the end of the day, everything will be fine.



I guess no eggs for the next few days... Ish....

No comments: