Thursday, July 26, 2007

Busiest Day for Busy Bee

Wednesday is the busiest day of the week as I have to do both things in one day. Attend class in the morning, return home to shower, have lunch and prepare to go to work. Thus, from morning 'till night, there's "non-stop action" and I think I'm just like a pretty busy bee. Mom did ask if I was tired from all the classes and work but I told her I was not. Perhaps there's a little tiredness here and there which I didn't quite realize, still, I did feel pretty energetic and lively.

I still remember after finishing work on the first day, my Special asked if my hair looked like one of the characters in Harry Potter (when I told him I was so busy multi-tasking). I looked at the side-mirror of the car and although I noticed some frizz, I think I still looked pretty good.


~A busy, busy bee
But, still a beauty~


Oopsy.. do bear with me for my vanity. :)

No comments: