Monday, July 09, 2007

Autobots and Decepticons

My Special and I watched Transformers at GSC, Times Square yesterday and it's such a COOL movie as it brings lotsa thrill and excitement and not forgetting humour! Although I know nothing much about Transformers, I enjoyed watching it and at least, now I know about the difference between Autobots and Decepticons, and several robot names as well, tee-hee... :P Well, I'm not going to talk about the movie in details here (spoilers aren't that fun) so to all you people who have not watch it yet, just visit the cinema near you. :) And before I almost forget, here's my rating for the great Transformers - 9/10!


Also here are some pictures which I think are darn cool








Do visit Transformers offical website at http://www.transformersmovie.com/

No comments: