Saturday, July 07, 2007

07.07.07

Since today is an unusual day, it's also unusual of me to blog at this hour, wee early in the morning. Hey people, it's 07.07.07, in words - 7th of July 2007! Isn't it such a cool, cool date? Although it's just a date, I do like it lots as number 7 is one of my favourites.

Are there any special events on this unusual day? Yes, definitely. There'll be a live coverage for LIVE EARTH in MSN, NEW 7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD, MALAYSIA'S SURIA FM GREEN EVERYDAY CONCERT, and not forgetting my cousin's wedding dinner. :D

Meanwhile, on the eve of 07.07.07, I had a phone conversation with my Special (which was a couple of hours ago) and still, I am energized. Did ya know that each time I listen to my Special's voice, or simply have a conversation with him, I'm energized? Oh yes.... :D

Alright, I think I better gotta go now as I ain't wanna have panda eyes. To those who are night owls or simply love staying up at night, I'd like to wish ya good morning! And to those who are going to sleep, good night!


HAPPY 07.07.07
&
have a wonderful weekend ya all!

No comments: