Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix

My Special & I watched Harry Potter at TGV Mines yesterday and I gotta say it's a great movie and I enjoyed it lots. Well, it's exciting, fun, full with action-packed, dramatic, and not forgetting hilarious too. Among all the Potter films, I think this is the best as it's more grown up and I gotta say the characters in the movie are interesting enough. And speaking about my favourite characters, I don't really have any in particular but I do like Hermione and Luna as I think they are pretty adorable. And how about Dolores Umbridge...ugh, dislike her, and I heard she's one of the most hated characters in HP, haha... Anyway, I won't reveal anything about the movie here so to those of you have not watch it yet, go watch it because you ain't wanna miss it. Overall, I'd rate the movie 8 out of 10.

No comments: