Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Wanna Go to France...

... and taste Ratatouille, tee-hee ;D

For your lil' info, Ratatouille originally is a French cuisine and according to Wikipedia.com, French ratatouille may be served as a meal on its own (accompanied by rice, potatoes, or simple French bread), or as a side dish. Tomatoes are a key ingredient, with garlic, onions, zucchini (courgettes), eggplant (aubergine), bell peppers (capsicum), some herbes de Provence, and sometimes basil. All the ingredients are sautéed in olive oil. Also, Ratatouille is sometimes used as a filling for savoury crepes.

Mmm... sounds delicious ain't it...? Just imagine this - beautiful candles and music playing in the background while my Special and I are having Ratatouille, savouring and enjoying every moment of it, and being just with each other... Ahh, would be simply lovely... ;P *looks dreamy*

And before I forget, here's my rating for Ratatouille (the movie) - 8 1/2 out of 10. :)

No comments: