Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ultimate Street Tuner Carnival 2007

Went to USTC (the largest outdoor modified cars showcase in south East Asia) at Bukit Jalil with my family yesterday and it's pretty great and interesting. Although I'm not such a HUGE fan of modified cars, I gotta say most of the cars were very cool (+ artful) and I was impressed.

Besides, my family and I dropped by at M-Tech booth (M-Tech is where dad works at) and they exhibited mainly car accessories like car audio/hi-fi. Got to sample some sound and music and I gotta say it's superb, very different from other car audio which I normally listen to. However I can never imagine how much it cost. A whopping RM40 K for the whole set... yes, RM40 000! Well, I guess that's what luxurious stuff all about, and if I have RM40K, I think I'd get a car instead.

Meanwhile, I also took some pictures and would like to share with ya all.


A white modified MyVi,
& there's even a car TV



Looks grand

Can you spot Mickey?

A yellow Mini Cooper with Mickey theme

Among all the cars, this is my fave.
Full of creativity.


Honda cars in a row... simply chic!

Cool lookin' doors with lights



This car got many awards, which you can see...
but I ain't like the colour,
too orange


With some zebra skin patterns

There're more pictures actually (especially great looking sporty cars), but too bad my camera ran out of battery. I even thought of posing with the cars but then again, too bad... Should have charged the batteries longer, ish, ish, ish!

Anyway, I got my pictures taken with two pretty, friendly and down-to-earth models at M-Tech Booth earlier, so here are they.

Sitting and posing at the back of the car :)

Simply lovely

------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate Street Tuner Carnival is still on until the 1st of May
(opens from 4pm-1am).

There'll be laser shows, dancing queens,
*lucky draw (winner will get a Satria Neo),
*party celebration and *fireworks [*on 30th of May],
and not forgetting cool cars.


For more info, visit USTC 07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're much prettier than those models! ;)

Steph C said...

Gee, thanks... *blushes* tee-hee ;)