Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sales = Save $$$

I'm not a certified shopholic nor a professional, but I gotta say shopping is such a feel-good-thing. Well, I simply love shopping, and I love it even more especially during sales as it enables me to get a good deal by buying or purchasing an item at a discount price. In other words, save cash / money. :D

... And now I have two swimwear as I bought a new one during Jusco sales last Saturday. It's a 2 piece bikini by Arena and I gotta say I like it lots. Eventually I didn't intend to get a new one, but at best buy deal plus an additional 15% discount, it's just too hard to resist. After all, the price was darn low and at least, I can have two different swimwear and simply switch whenever I want to, tee-hee.

Now, I just can't wait and am looking forward to Malaysia's Mega Sale Carnival *wide grin*

No comments: