Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Minutes to Midnight

It's been quite sometime since I last heard of Linkin Park, and looking back, I think it has been almost 3-4 years since their last album 'Meteora' dominated the music chart. Well, I do have most of the albums and I gotta say I like their music lots (which is in the genre of nu metal) which I think is really cool.

According to MTV.com, 'Minutes to Midnight' will be a different album as nu-metal sound will be completely gone. However, no matter what genre and style it is, I believe it's gonna be a great one.

Meanwhile, here is 'What I've Done', the first single off the new album.



*Minutes to Midnight (highly anticipated album of the year) is hitting stores on May 15, so to all Linkin Park fans out there, remember to get yourself a copy. :)

No comments: