Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mobile Phone Charm / Dangly

My Special got me a new mobile phone charm, which is also known as dangly. I learned that new word from the internet and I think 'dangly' sounds pretty cool although 'charm' sounds sweeter, and this actually reminds me of several charm bracelets that I have.

I took two pictures of my new accessory (using dad's old SE K750i) and I thought of posting them on my blog. Previously, I was using a heart-shaped charm which is also a gift from my Special.


Baby Sand + a sweet and lovely phone charm/dangly.

A pinky with a bell, tee-hee...


I opened my phone and voila- a lovely, lovely wallpaper of my Special & I, glowing blue lights on the keypads and sweet pinky resting at the side. :D


*To my Special, I like the phone charm / dangly very much, and I wanna say thanks again my dear. Muuaakx! :X

No comments: