Friday, March 02, 2007

When There's Power Outage

That was what I went through at my place yesterday due to some construction work at my neighbourhood, and as a result, no power for eight hours straight. In fact, it started around eight in the morning and I didn't really bother as I continued with my sleep. But as time went by, I began to get a bit agitated because I couldn't do anything much especially without any power on. No TV, no lights (my house looked pretty dim as it was about to rain at one moment), no fan, no online activities / computer, and no warm shower (the water was just so cold).

I even remembered there was a time when my god-bro came back from school and started to pout as he couldn't watch his favourite cartoon on Disney Channel. He wanted to go back to his home, unfortunately, his area was facing the same problem as well. Ahh... too bad but I believe he had a great time playing with cold water while he was bathing, haha.

Although the power outage was something that I didn't like, overall, it didn't really give me a major effect as I had to attend a class at noon and that means I got a chance to "escape", tee-hee. The power returned at 5pm so by the time I reached home, I was so very glad that everything was fine and back to normal.

So, what did I do when I was at home? To take away my boredom, I listened to some music on my MP3 player (it's one of the things that could work without any electricity, tee-hee) and also, I stood by the door, took several picture of myself and left for class. Below is one of the pictures that I really like. :)
Still lookin' good (I know I'm vain :p), and believe me, I ain't wearing any colour contact lenses.

No comments: