Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Beautiful Nails

Ahh... so beautiful, ain't they? I think I'm starting to get envious, tee-hee.... Well, they are not my nails but a picture that I came across on the internet and I thought of posting it here.

For those who don't know, I've been having nails-peeling habit ever since I'm a kid, and as a result, I always have short nails. I did grow them twice though and painted them with pretty colours, and I still remember one of my gal pals thought they were fake and even inspected them, haha.

Although it's kinda hard to break the habit, I'm determined that I can quit peeling my nails. My Special has been motivating me, I'm getting really envious of those beautiful designs, so yeah, NO MORE NAILS PEELING, and I believe I'll have beautiful nails in weeks time. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you can do it!

-Generally

Steph C said...

:D am gettin' more & more determined and motivated now