Monday, March 12, 2007

Nu/\/\b3r5 & L3tt3r5

If I'm not mistaken, this is my first post consisting of numbers and letters style, or in other words leet, and often written as 1337 or 13375p33|<. Well, this does not approved in the academic world (exam writing), so I wondered if I ever used full leet in my exam script, what would be the consequences like. Will I flunk even if I answered all the questions correctly and perfectly? Still I prefer to be on the safe side as in no leet, no flunk, and after all, leet is meant for the online world, ain't it? :)

Apart from that, if I look at in different angle, I do think leet is pretty interesting and I must say very creative. It simply spice up any words or sentences and I see it quite as an art (although hard to figure them out at times). And believe it or not, Google Search has a site that contains leet and I think it's pretty cool, but I sill prefer the normal one as I ain't have much time figuring them out. Perhaps I'd use it to exercise my brain one day, tee-hee :p. Anyways, do check this out - Google's Hacker Language Page.

And before I go, I'd like to write a message (in leet style) and this goes out to my Special.

T0 My 5p3cial,

Y0u n3v3R F4il t0

Pu7 A 5mil3 0n My F4ce,

& Y0u 4lw4ys M4k3 My

|-|34rt 5mil3.

4nd
1 VV4nna 5ay

1 l0v3 B31ng VV1th y0u

3v3ry 5ingl3 m0m3n7.

1t'5 50 L0v3ly & b34u71ful.

1 L0\/3 U!


No comments: