Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oscars Winners & Red Carpet 2007

Watched The Oscars 2007 on Star Movies and I gotta say what a glamorous event. It's exciting to watch all the actor and actresses, and what I liked most was the Red Carpet and stage performances, and also, how could I forget about all the Oscars winners. There's one who's truly unforgettable - Jennifer Hudson from Dreamgirls (From American Idol to Oscars, and it's. just. simply. impressive).

As for the Red Carpet, below are some of my top favourites which I thought of sharing them with ya all.

Cameron Diaz

Rachel Weisz

Reese Witherspoon

Nicole Kidman

Rinko Kikuchi

Cate Blanchett

Beyonce Knowles

Penelope Cruz

Beautiful & gorgeous, they are indeed.


For more information on Oscars winners and Red Carpet, go to Oscars.com

No comments: