Thursday, February 01, 2007

Shed Some Pounds + Self-Discipline

I'm not a girl who does workout diligently, although I'm body conscious. In more precisely, I'm just a girl who does workout occasionally, or whenever I want to. The workout machine in the back room is no longer running and that's a pity I gotta say, as each time I want to use it, my tiredness draws me away. Perhaps, I should really start using it again in order to have a fitter and toner body, and do pardon me if this affiliates with my vanity in other ways.

Yesterday was really tiring as I worked. All the runnings up and down and more than 20 times of washroom trips (to watch over the students) quite got on my nerves but thankfully, I wore my pair of Skechers sneakers instead of high heel kitten pointed shoes, thus, not much of physical damage done although I did feel pain on my calves. I felt I had run many miles or even entered a Jog-A-Thon.

BUT, as I look at in a different perspective, it's kinda silly and de-motivating of me to just complain and whine. After all, there are no jobs in this world that are easy, and I believe what it takes is to have a positive attitude and of course, this includes self determination.

And now, I've put all the negative thoughts about my work away from my head and I tell myself this - It's not that bad, at least, I'm able to build self-discipline, gain some experience, earn some $$$ and shed some pounds in two weeks time. :)

No comments: