Sunday, February 11, 2007

Last Day At Work

Friday (9/2/07) was my last day at work as an examination attendant, and looking back, I didn't even realize that I've worked for two weeks. It seemed that time was ticking pretty slowly. Anyways, I did nothing much as there weren't many venues opened as examinations were less. Instead, I was assigned to do more paper work at the office which I found it really interesting.

In conjunction with my last day at work, here is a few of my inner thoughts about part-time job.

  • I realize work gives me a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment, no matter how boring, tiring or difficult a job is.
  • It enables me to socialize and expand my circle of friends and contacts of all ages, from all walks of life.
  • To gain working experiences and exposure.
  • To explore, test and evaluate career choices.
  • To withstand peer pressure and stress, and to build self-discipline.
  • Last but not least, to earn some $$$ of course. ^_^

~Well, do wish me luck as I search for more jobs.~

No comments: