Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tiring Day At Work But It's Ok

What a tiring day as my team watched over about two hundred students in the examination hall today. It's my second time watching over a large number of students actually, and previously, I complained how terrible it was, but then I realized it's not that bad after all.

And how could I forget about the afternoon session where the students were sitting for 'Colour Studies' exam under Mass Communication. I gotta say it's INTERESTING as I got to glance at their answers while I walked around to check if there were any students in need. Well, 'Colour Studies' is to test the students' creativity and creativity is what I love, so yes, it's something that got my attention. There was a moment where I wish I could "sit for the exam", just to bring out my creativeness, unfortunately, it's truly impossible. Still, I was "entertained" by them, my boredom began to fade away, and bit by bit, I felt totally recharged. :)

No comments: