Thursday, June 30, 2005

War Of The Worlds

Watched it with my friends at GSC, Times Square on Wednesday (yes, the first day it's released). We're very excited about it so we decided to watch it on the day itself. The movie was ok, not too bad and I gotta say it's pretty creepy as well. I was imagining what would it be like if the same thing happened to us and...I felt the pain. Anyway, Tom Cruise's great in the movie and so is Dakota Fanning. I think she truly knows how to bring out her emotions and I like the way she expresses herself. Well, I did enjoy the movie and I gotta say it's worth watching although the ending isn't that impressive. Overall, I'm going to rate it 8/10!


Next movie I would like to watch is King Kong. Got to watch the bonus preview and it seems like a great one. Can hardly wait for December then... :)

No comments: