Friday, June 17, 2005

Lucky. Feelin' heavenly. Business-minded

  • Guess what? I'm going to attend Digi MTV Party at Bukit Kiara tomorrow and yes, I'm darn excited! I was quite surprised when I received an sms from Digi because the party was meant for MTV Powerpack subscribers. Well, I guess I'm quite lucky and boy, do I feel privileged :) I thought of going with a bunch of my friends but too bad, they did not receive any invites. When comes to partying, the more the merrier, isn't it? I guess it would still be fun, partying with my sis... *Oops..no offense, Mel* :p Anyway, will update more about the party next week :)
  • I always like Fridays and do you wanna know why? My classes end at 12:30pm and that means I can go back home early. Besides, I also have some free time to indulge in my senses by pampering myself. As for today, I had a piece of chocolate cheese cake for lunch and enjoyed myself in bath aromatherapy (my own style) . I felt heavenly and still, I am ;)
  • For this semester, I'm taking 3 subjects - Consumer Behaviour, Human Resource Management and Economics. Not much about calculations although there is in Economics. Nah, don't really like calaculations but Econs proves me wrong. It is really interesting and in fact, it helps me make choices better since I'm bad at that. Also, it makes me love $$$ more...Jeez, did I acually say that? That's not really a good sign because I don't wanna turn into someone who is obssessed with $$$ or in short - money minded! Haha..just kidding! Hmm...my love for money would help me to invest, invest and invest...As the Malay proverb goes 'Sedikit-sedikit, lama-lama jadi bukit' Oh dear, I'm seeing $$$ in front of my eyes...LOL

Alright, enough of that...I gotta go now to continue with my beauty regime ;) Bye and have a blast weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. friday`s ur class ends on 12.30? mine better.. i don`t even have classes on friday.. wakakaka :P