Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm Back

At last, I'm back! It's been quite awhile since the last time I shut my blog down and I gotta say I missed it a lot. I decided to start blogging again because lately, I felt pretty bored and tired of the web (nothing much to do) and sometimes, I felt empty without blogging . If you do notice, the "look and feel" of my blog is not the same compared to my previous one and perhaps, it's time for a bit of "re-branding" ;)

Some of you might ask what is up with the title and tagline of my blog. Well, I know it sounds vain in one way or another but it has nothing to do with vanity...seriously..! Or maybe, some might think it sounds a bit depressing and again, I gotta say it has nothing to do with depression either. Generally, it's more to self-discovery and it reflects on who I really am. I was listening to Christina's 'Reflection' the other day and basically, that's how the title and tagline come from. Nah, I just don't have time to think or create an original one.

So, did you guys miss me? I hope you would say yes . Anyway, I'll try all my best to update it daily and if I can't, worse come to worse, twice a week...I think that should be enough :) Ok, I must go now...I promise I'll be back! Luv, Steph

No comments: