Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sober. Looks better.

>> Went out for dinner at The Ship, KL yesterday and guess what? For the first time, I drank a huge glass of beer and I finished it! Cool, huh? :p Well, my parents were looking at me to see if I was OK. I told them not too worry, I was still sober and oh yeah baby, I felt pretty proud of myself :) My dad wasn't too pleased about it but I was like " I'm turning 21 soon..." hehe... Anyway, it was fun and I think I lost a kg after drinking it...Maybe it's some kind of reverse psychology...? ;) Nah, don't get me wrong, I'm not into drinking but I gotta say it's nice to drink once in awhile or on special occasions :) *cheers*

>> Have put some contents on the side bar and I think my blog looks better now, not so dull. Fortunately, I have a back-up on that and oh yeah, I'm happy...feeling a bit smart as well :p For the last time, I gotta say no matter what, my blog is here to stay! *wide grin*

No comments: