Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A fun weekend

Saturday 18/6

Went to Bukit Kiara for the MTV party and I gotta say I enjoyed myself lots. It was really fun and I've never danced so much in my life before ;) Well, there's only one word to describe it - COOL!

Sunday 19/6

Went to Piccolo Mondo , Mid Valley for lunch. Supposed to have it at Madam Kwan but we're tempted by the Italian menu at PC so we had Italian food instead. The food was great and I truly enjoyed it :) and oh yeah, how could I forget about the "nice sight" hehe... *Mel, wanna go there again next week? ;) * Anyway, after lunch, me and my sis went shopping. Managed to get myself a lovely silver ring and bracelet while my sis bought a pair of heart-shaped earrings in pink and also, we bought a box of Dunkin Donuts for dad for Father's Day :) I told my friend about that and she was like " you're encouraging your dad to have sweet thing? " Lol... I guess it's alright to have those once in a while, isn't it?

That's all for today and I think I better go for lunch, feeling hungry. Bye!

No comments: