Friday, June 24, 2005

Foolish me. Batman Begins.

> > Darn, I felt so foolish today. Supposed to attend class at 11:30am but I went there at 8:30am instead. I had totally forgotten that my time table has changed and I didn't realize about it until I reached college. As a result, I had to wait for 3 hours! So, how did I spend my time? Well, I took out my notepad and wrote a journal and kinda regretted for not bringing my discman along. I told my friend about it and she couldn't stop laughing. I know it's funny and darn it, I think I'm feeling pretty dumb as well...Anyway, it did teach me a good lesson!
> > Watched Batman Begins with some friends at GSC, Times Square on Tuesday (21/6). We had 5 hours break (after 9:30am) and we thought of going for a movie since we had nothing much to do. Actually I wanted to watch Mr & Mrs Smith but most of my friends had already seen it so we watched BB instead.

Batman Begins is just an okay movie. For the first few minutes, it's boring and a bit draggy. One of my friends was like " Is this the right movie? Why no Batman? You guys cheated me to watch ninja movie ar?" Haha..he can be a real joker sometimes :) Despite all that, as the movie goes, it gets more interesting. I like the action scenes and how can I forget about the Batmobile and a very gorgeous looking sport car! How I wish I could take a ride in that :p Anyway it last for about 2 hours and on the whole, it's ok (have said earlier) although I still prefer the previous Batman movies. Well, I would rate it 7/10.

No comments: