Thursday, August 16, 2007

What I Got For My 23rd B'day

As ya all have read about 'Birthday Moments' in my last post (::click here if ya haven't / wanna read again::), I would like to share some of the photos of my B'day gifts this year.

Red packets from dad and mom



Accessories from my Special
(Heart shaped for my B'day and
pink horse a gift from him not long ago)
Ahh... swweeet....



Can ya guess...



A stylish silver box


And voila, a very nice watch


Apart from above, I also got a pair of gold strappy sandals from dad, rebonded hair worth RM250 from mom, a blue-ish green top from sis (pardon me Mel, didn't wear it on my B'day), and Terrier puppy Lola. Although Lola isn't my main B'day gift, still I consider her as one as she came to our home in August, so yeah, can say in conjunction with my B'day, tee-hee. Well, here she is once again...




Meanwhile, I also received several B'day sms-es and Friendster testimonials from my friends, and I gotta say it's nice and thoughtful of them.


*There are more pictures of Aquaria soon, so stay tuned!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether there are birthday gifts or not, it doesn't matter as I believe what matters most is constant love and care, and I gotta say I'm truly blessed to have my family, my Special, my 3 doggies- Bruno, Rino & Lola, and all my friends with me.

2 comments:

May said...

happy belated steph!

I won't be seeing you around anymore cause mum told me to stop working and stay at home >.<

but maybe i'll try to convince her to let me in for sat. hehs.

and your special is really a sweet guy *envy*

Steph C said...

Thanks for the wishes Ann :D

Regarding work, I understand how you feel. Are you starting studies real soon? I guess your mom worries that you'll feel tried and stuffs. Hey we still can meet up / go "yum cha" right.... :)

& yes, he's sweet indeed. :)

how are you and your bf? I saw some pics in your friendster and i think both of you look gr8 together