Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Lola and Carrier Bag

Wahey, this is Lola, my new Terrier puppy and she's just 3 weeks old. Isn't she cute... :D




There are three doggies in my family now - Bruno (the Tai-Koh), Rino (the Attention-Seeker) and Lola (the Little Princess). :D

And guess what? My god-bro's mom gave us a dog carrier bag and it looks very nice and comfy. I even thought of bringing her along (in it) next time I'm out shopping. Erm... perhaps not. At the park is much better, ain't it...? Tee-hee :P

And I did try to put Rino in, but too bad, he can't fit in. Ahh, never mind, I'm sure he won't mind at all since he likes moving here and there all by himself. :)




Posted by Picasa


*I did wanna name the new puppy August at first (because we got her on 2nd of August), but after some serious names selection, I decided to call her Lola instead.

2 comments:

May said...

aiks...you have a blog too @.@

lola is so cute!

see you on saturday....hehe and shhh!! don't let anyone at work knows i have a blog cause later that *someone* sees it and i kena =.="

Steph C said...

Haha, i didn't know you've a blog too 'till i saw your blog add in friendster :)

Got Lola from dad's friend and I gotta say am so delighted :D
Do you have a doggie too?

And about work, don't worry, I will not let anyone knows. My lips are sealed

See ya on Sat then :)