Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Birthday Moments

It was my 23rd birthday yesterday and it was wonderful as my Special and I spent every moment and time together. Well, he gave me a surprise, not wanting to tell me where we heading to (but just KLCC) and it was interesting as I tried to guess each location and the activities that we gonna do. :D

The first location that we went was Aquaria KLCC. Since its opening, I've never been there and at last, I'm truly delighted that my Special and I got to visit the place and I gotta say it's great. There're so many variety of sea creatures and not forgetting other creatures from the reptile family. Aquaria eventually reminded me of the beach holidays that my Special and I went, especially snorkelling where we got to see the underwater world. It was pretty similar, the only difference was, we couldn't swim, couldn't feed and play with the fishes, and of course there were much more species compared to Tioman & Redang. If you were to ask me was I in awe, definitely I will say yes (and still am), as Aquaria's such a good place for discovery and also, I'm so delighted to discover and explore, and have all the fun with my Special.

After we finished our discovery at Aquaria, my Special brought me to the LRT and headed to Ampang Park. This time, I was guessing hard as I had no idea where we're going but it was sweet of him as he lead me and after walking a short distance, we reached our destination which was Nikko Hotel (next to Menara Citibank). He then brought me to a chic cafe and we had a great, great dinner buffet. The food was finger-licking good and the desserts were tempting enough as I had quite a number of fanciful cakes and pastries. And before we started our first round of buffet, I still remember vividly as my Special gave me a silver box and asked me to open it. To my surprise, it was a chic and elegant Solvil et Titus watch and I gotta say I like it very lots. In fact, he also gave me very sweet mobile phone accessory and now, I have it dangling on my phone antenna (with the pink horse which was given by him not long ago as well).

As time went by, it was time to go so we headed back to KLCC. We didn't take the LRT but a walk (or perhaps I should say a stroll back, tee-hee). He then sent me home and at around 11-something-ish, I reached home (with a sweet and good-night kiss).

~♥ To my Special, yesterday was so wonderful and I love each and every moment that we shared and spent together. It was beautiful indeed and although time flies, I wanna say I cherish every moment that we had, hold it dear, and place it in my heart. I also wanna say I love the surprises, the gifts, and most importantly, being and spending time with you. There are just no other words could describe how I feel. I love you and loving you more and more each day! ♥~

No comments: