Monday, August 13, 2007

My Favourite Chinese Movie (So Far...)

Watched Flash Point (starring Donnie Yen and Louis Koo) with my Special at GSC Mid Valley yesterday and I gotta say it's such a cool, great and exciting movie. From the start until the end, there weren't any boring bits and in fact, it left me totally breathless. Ahh... my very favourite movie this season and if I were to watch it again, I ain't mind watching it over and over again! :D And speaking about the movie characters, I think Louis Koo is so cool and so is Donnie Yen, and I love their fighting scenes lots. Very exciting, and not forgetting those music beats that compliment and blend with the movie perfectly.

To all action-pack lovers out there, this movie is one you should not miss! It's truly a great one and I'm rating Flash Point 10/10 with 2 thumbs up.




And since Louis Koo is one of the actors in Flash Point, I thought of posting pictures of him that my Special took while we're at KLCC last year.

Nice, nice, nice
(picture courtesy of my Special)


To read more of it, just ::click here::

No comments: