Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I love BIG APPLE

No no... I don't mean those red / green apples which you see at the morning market or even supermarket, but 'Big Apple Donuts and Coffee' instead. For your lil' info, Big Apple is the latest bakery which is located at The Curve, Damansara and also at Jaya Jusco, Seremban. Well, the donuts are quite similar with Dunkin' Donuts and according to some, the design of the shop looks like BreadStory at MidValley. Anyways, after trying some donuts which my dad bought, I gotta say I like them lots as they are quite different from Dunkin' especially on their texture and taste. Big Apple's are less sweeter, has a softer texture and delicious. The last time I had Dunkin's was quite sometime ago and as far as I'm concerned, some of the donuts were a bit too sweet for my liking. Nah, I'm not saying that I dislike Dunkin' wholly, but just to make a simple comparison as a consumer. :)

Alright, here's a couple of pictures that I took last week.

Nice lookin' box

Six deliciouusss donuts! Mmmm....


I've kinda forgotten about the flavours but the most popular one is banana chocolate which you can see at your right hand top. Nah, it doesn't matter what flavours I suppose, as I'm beginning to crave for them already. Ahh... so tempting, ain't they? :P

No comments: