Friday, June 01, 2007

Vincci Sales Nationwide ( 'till 3/6/07 )

To all shoes lovers out there, or simply to anyone who likes shopping especially during sales, this is the time when you can get Vincci shoes at 50% ( for selected ones) and also other pretty shoes at 20-30% discount. I got mine yesterday when I went to Jaya Jusco, Maluri with Mel after dropping by at college to see my lecturer. Eventually, I didn't know there's sales going on but I guess I went there at the right time, and I gotta say it's so nice to shop during sales :D. And guess what, I bought 2 pairs of kitten heels slip-ons / sandals for RM51.90 ( after 50% off ) and whee, I'm delighted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red and gold, compliments my red / gold tops
or even black perfectly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A pair of casual blue and grey strappy sandals.

Check out the the straps.
I think these would match my denim skirts and jeans,
or simply whenever I wanna look casual
or should I say simply casual and chic :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ta-da, 2 pairs in a line

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apart from that, I also bought a pair of casual black slip-ons with pretty flowers, not at Vincci but at Esarli when my Special and I watched POTC3 at Times Square few days ago. I didn't take a picture of it though but I would love to, and perhaps I'd take some pictures of my shoes collection one day, tee-hee :)

No comments: