Tuesday, June 12, 2007

AMOUR

This is not a pendant nor a brooch, but a lil' game of 'Intelligence Quotient' instead. Got it as a gift from my dad's Japanese friend and I gotta say it's such an interesting and challenging one. Well, for your lil' info, the instructions of the game are quite simple. You just have to take the two gold rings out from the 4 holes and after that, you have to place them back again (like what you see in the picture). Until now, I still haven't solved it yet although I'm almost near success, and perhaps I'm a bit too impatient, tee-hee. Anyways, my Special got to solve it (in fact a few times) and yes, I gotta say very, very impressive. Bravo, bravo, bravo! :D


*To My Special, more games next time ya? Hehe... ;D

Also, I'd like to say last weekend was so sweet and lovely,
and every moment spent with you

is simply beautiful.
XOXO
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: