Saturday, May 26, 2007

I Am Back!

Whee, I'm back! It's been almost 2 weeks since I left my blog in hiatus mode and if I'm not mistaken, I did not quite announce the reason why. Actually I was having my exam, thus, busy preparing, revising and not forgetting "digesting" notes. Well my last paper (International Business law) was this morning, and you can never imagine how diligent I was, memorizing case laws and yes, I did feel GEEKY indeed (especially with my specs on)!

Anyway, while I was away, did ya know Blogger has come up with a new feature that save drafts automatically? I bet y'all know especially to all Blogger users. It's just that I felt "far away" and partially like "the frog under the coconut shell" haha... Heck, I'm glad about the cool feature as I don't need to worry about my draft being deleted (accidentally) or go missing.

Alright, I shall go now as I need some good rest and not forgetting some pampering. Will be back for more and have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: