Monday, May 28, 2007

Aye, It's the Pirates of The Caribbean 3

Ahoy! My Special and I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 at GSC Times Square yesterday and it's quite a great movie. Well, the special effects were pretty good and what I liked most was the battle of the ships during thunderstorm and the thousand of crabs that looked like stones, and not forgetting Captain Jack Sparrow. After all, the movie would be dull without him and in my opinion, I think he's a great entertainer (and funny too). Meanwhile, it's exciting to see Chow Yun Fatt as Captain Sao Feng but too bad his appearance was not long enough, and it would be definitely great to have more of him in the scenes.

Overall, the movie's quite great but I gotta say it's a bit tad too long and turned out pretty tedious in some parts. Still, it's quite an enjoyable one and aye, let's just hope that POTC 4 would be much better (if only there will be another sequel). :)


*If you do notice, I did sound a bit like a pirate ain't I? Aye, I guess too much of POTC vibe, hehe!

No comments: