Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Love

As I was indulging myself in some soft instrumental music yesterday, inspiration hit me like a flowing river. I took out a piece of paper and pen and I began to write. In the end, I got to compose a poem that entitled 'My Love', and I would like to dedicate it to my Special.


My Love,
You're the rainbow that paints my world, fills my soul
With beautiful colours and makes me whole

My Love,
You're the song in my heart that makes me dance
And showers me with love, passion and romance

My Love,
You're the sun that shines on me, you make me feel
Extra sunny,
cheery, perky and a real beauty

My Love,
You're the star that always twinkles, always sparkles
In my eyes, you're my Shining Star and my Special

My Love,
You're the wind beneath my two wings that makes me soar
Again and again I wanna say, I adore you more and more

My Love,
You're always on my mind, day and night, and I miss you so
Like the flowers miss the sun during winter in the meadow

My Love,
You're the one that I dream about when I close my eyes at night
'Cause you make feel alright, and I wanna hold you real close and tight

My Love,
I never carve your name on a stone, neither do I on a tree bark
But when you look into my heart, your name is there, with a "love mark"

My Love,

For every single second, every minute, every hour and every day
I'll never stop loving you, and my love for you will always stay




P.s To my Special, it's quite a simple poem but I hope you like it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes dear, I love it so so much :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X

- General Li

Steph C said...

Dear, I'm so glad that you love it

Muuuuuaaaakkkxxx! XOXO