Thursday, September 21, 2006

Big Shades & Art of Baking

As I was reading the newspaper this morning, I came across an article about the fall trend of 2006. Yes, big-funky-retro-cool kind of shades are back! I think they are really classic, chic and even give a full coverage to maintain your air of mystery. Since I'm having a pair, I thought of posting a picture of mine on my blog and do pardon me as I'm tempered by a bit of vanity today. :p Anyway, I gotta say sunglasses (in whatever types) are always my favorites as they make great accessories (fashion statement) and also to shield the eyes from both UVA and UVB rays. Ahh... nice! :)

As for baking, I think it's really fun, relaxing and a great pastime. And yes, I do consider it as an art. After all, it needs creativity and not forgetting patience. When I was a teen, I had no interest in baking, thus, I did not even bother to try it out, but as time goes by, baking begins to spark my interest and enables me to explore my choices. The last time that I baked was a 'No Bake Choco Peanut Butter' cookies (my first attempt and for my Special) and I guess you can imagine how amateur I really was (and still am). Well, I do believe there's always room for improvement and definitely, one should never stop learning and trying. Now, let me go browse more recipes and "study" the art of baking. :)

No comments: