Monday, September 25, 2006

@ IOI with my Special

My Special and I went to IOI Mall yesterday and we watched 'The Banquet' (also known as "Ye Yan") featuring Zhang ZiYi. It's quite a stunning film and the costumes and set look amazing. At first I thought it's a chinese literature kind of movie but I guess I'm wrong. Well, it's more like a adaptation of William Shakespeare's Hamlet, so yeah, a chinese version with kung-fu style. Overall, I gotta say the movie is okay, very arty and if I were to rate it, I'd give 3-and-a-half stars out of 5.

After the movie, we went for bowling and it's fun. I do have to admit that I s*** at bowling but I think I got better, at least I could hit some pins haha. Well, definitely my technique of bowling was wrong (and still is) so yes, I gotta learn the proper one.

And as for dinner, we had it at A n W and goodness me, looking back it's been ages (more than 10 years) since I last had it. I guess the food is still pretty much the same but how could I forget about the curly, curly fries (look so cute) and root beer (with or without the float). :)

To my Special,
I love every moment and
time that we spent together
and I'd like to say
'Dangsineul saranghaeyo' (in Korean)

No comments: