Monday, September 18, 2006

Buffet = Buf-fat?

When comes to buffet, a good buffet is always nice. It's interesting and tempting to see a variety of food and not forgetting an 'all-you-can-eat' kinda style. Well, I'm not a big eater or a glutton. But sometimes or on special occasions, I tend to eat quite a lot (at least, more than my usual meal). Perhaps, I should confess that I love to eat, and after all, haven't you guys heard of 'Eat, Drink and Be Merry?' ;)

On the other hand, buffet can make you eat non-stop and go on and on and on. As a result, too much or over-eating "makes you feel fat". Well, a couple of days ago, my Special and I had chicken buffet for dinner and oh my, we were darn full. Psychology began to hit me as I felt much heavier than my usual weight, and it hit me once again when I looked at chicken meat the next day as I felt "sick". I guess not only buffet "makes you fat", but it also plays with your mind, and in a more precise way, term of food psychology. And not forgetting double amount of workout sessions to burn unwanted calories.

Well, buffet certainly has its pros and cons. But I guess what most important is moderation and patience in order to lead to a good and healthy meal. By the way, don't ya think it's a great idea to change 'Eat, Drink & Be Merry' into 'Eat, Drink, Workout & Be Merry'? :P

*To my Special, I had a great time with ya on Saturday - the arcade games that we played, the buffet that we had and every moment that we spent together. And how could I forget about the chocolate chips walnut cookies. It looks so tempting and yummy, so delicious too!

No comments: