Thursday, June 01, 2006

'Sleeping Princess' - feelin' better

Gosh, didn't realize today is 1st of June. I guess I must have slept too much yesterday. I was sick, with a sorethroat and a bit of flu and all I wanted was sleep. I think it's the weather because it's kinda scorching hot here and the heat was terrible. And after I took my medicine (especially flu), I felt drowsy and as if I was floating on air (yup, it was "powerful") and as a result, I became a 'Sleeping Princess'. Yeah, so I was like sleeping, sleeping, sleeping....And talking about food, it's darn tasteless, bleh... Anyways, I'm feeling better now. The pain in my throat has gone (although I still have flu) and I guess I've to be a 'Sleeping Princess' again for the next few hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk tsk...it's obviously contagious! No choice, need to bear with this sleeping princess for a couple of more days. Sobs. But wait, why the heck did you steal my title? Ish ish...blek~