Sunday, June 04, 2006

Saturday with my Special. My voice condition.

Watched 'Da Vinci Code', shopped and dined with my Special at Mid Valley yesterday. If you were to ask me about 'Da Vinci Code', I gotta say the book itself is better. :) And about shopping, I bought myself Cleo magazine, Body Shop Grapefruit shower gel (mmm, nice!) and 2 packets of Strepsils. Had a bad sorethroat and in fact, by the time me and my Special got out from the cinema, I lost my voice (not entirely, but it sucked). Apart from that, we went to Digi Centre to register and also, to Kim Gary for dinner.
*To my Special, whenever I'm with you, I feel as sunny as the sun and you never fail to put a smile on my face. :)

And as I'm typing this, the pain in my throat has totally gone although I still haven't really got back my original voice. I want my voice back desperately. I can't talk or sing properly and even Rino looks at me at one kind. He must be thinking - same owner but different voice? Haha....Anyway, I've been sucking Lemon & Honey Strepsils and I think it helps eventually.

Had a few pieces of sushi for pre-dinner and goodness me, they tasted so good. In fact, I think it's better than porridge because it's more delicious (cold and raw - no oil) and looks lively (as in colour). Now, I'm begin to have a heavy craving for sushi and sashimi. Hmm, shall I have that for lunch next 3 days consecutively? Hehe... :P

No comments: