Friday, June 16, 2006

Late strikes from England

Watched England Vs Trinidad & Tobago early morning at 12 and I gotta say England's performance was okay (they can perform better than that). Still, I've to give kudos to them especially Terry, Crouch and Gerrard. Terry did a great job by saving the ball ( I nearly had a "heart-attack" because T&T might have scored a goal). Meanwhile, Crouch and Gerrard saved England with two late goals and wow, what a fantastic performance! And how could I forget about Rooney. I was glad and excited to see him played (missed him after all). On the other side, I gotta say T & T was good especially with their defense but with ball possesion....pretty bad.

Although I bet on Trinidad *ahem* ;) , I was truly delighted to see England's victory. Well, England is always my favourite. Way to go England! :D

Now, let me go and check England's next match. Have a great weekend and Happy WC Fever everyone! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, another moron bet on the tobagans and lost. can't wait for ya special treat ah, what u wanna give me? ;)

Steph C said...

Hee.....the special treat is a surprise so ain't telling :P