Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hoobastank



This is Hoobastank latest album - Every Man For Himself. I got to listen to the songs and I gotta say I like them lots. Compared to their previous album, I think this is better as the songs are more in a slower pace (which I really like) and also, I like the arrangement of music. One of the songs that I'm really into is 'If I Were You' and I think it's kinda hot in the music charts at the moment. Well, looking back, the first time I "fell in love" with them was, when they released their single 'The Reason' and goodness, it's such a great song and still, one of my all time favourite tracks. I think Doug Robb (vocalist) is really good and the way he sounds and sings is so cool.

Overall, I'm going to give this album 4 stars out of 5.


*Rascal Flatts will be in my next post soon*

No comments: