Monday, May 29, 2006

FUN with my Special under the sun

Went to Sunway Lagoon with my Special yesterday and I gotta say I had so much of FUN. I was so EXCITED and HAPPY to see him, and be with him. We did lot of things like going for rides (both dry and wet park) and it's AMAZING. And since I have quite a number of things to blog today, do bear with me if my post takes up more than 6 paragraphs (which I reckon).

First ride that we had was the 360 degrees rotation Pirate Ship and it was thrilling. I was kinda nervous (yet excited) but nothing mattered because my Special was sitting next to me. And this is my first time taking that kind of ride with 360 degrees rotation and when I got to the top, I eventually closed my eyes because I ain't wanna look down but as far as I remembered, my Special was counting how many times it rotated (he's cool,ain't he?). And how could I forget my screams that pierced through the air hehe :P

The next ride that we had was also a 360 degress rotation kinda ride but I couldn't remember the name and this time, it was much scarier because of the momentum. Although we're caged in, I still feel lil' bit nervous and again, I screamed as loudly as I could. There's a moment when I felt my sandal was dangling and I was kinda afraid I might lose it, haha, but still, it's fun.

We also rode on others fun rides but the ones that I would like to blog about are the Grand Canyon, the 'log' ride and also, Colarado Splash. These rides made us really wet and it was darn fun. I like the style of the rides and they are some of my all time favourites. I still remember my Special was persuading me to ride Colarado Splash with him and I did. To be honest, I was kinda afraid at first but when I tried it, I gotta say I liked it. :D

After spending time at the dry park, we went to the wet park and of cours, we tried all the slides and it was great. If you were to ask me which one is my favourite, I can't possibly tell because I liked all of them lots (although one or two are kinda scary). Also, we went for the 'Lazy River' where we just sat on the twin tube and relax.

We also went to the man- made beach and my Special and I kinda had "sand-fight". Yeah, he got me while I was still busy picking up a handful of sand (to throw it back) but heck, I lost because he's much quicker than I did. Haha, yeah, he won but hey, we had fun! And not forgetting the messages that we wrote on the sand - aww, how romantic! :)

Next was the hotel swimming pool (thanks to my Special for finding that out). I gotta say I liked it very much because it's less crowded, the water was fresher and cleaner and also, much personal and serene. We played in the water (although the water was kinda cold) and guess what, we saw a pretty rainbow at the waterfall. Me and my Special were like admiring it and ahh.... how lovely!

Besides, we also went to the 'wave pool' and walked on the 'suspension bridge' (Yay, we made it).

There are other special things I would like to blog but special is special, thus, they are not meant to be revealed. In fact, I've locked them in my 'personal memory box' - that is on my mind and in my heart.

* To my Special, I can't describe how I felt yesterday but I gotta say it's wonderful having tons of fun with you, and what matters most is that, we got to see and be with each other. I cherish every single moment that we spent together and I'd like to say - I Love You!

No comments: