Tuesday, May 23, 2006

BBQ fun

Had barbeque with my college friends and two funky lecturers yesterday and I gotta say I enjoyed myself very much. There was plenty of food and the most I liked were spaghetti, spicy chicken wings ( I think one of my gal pals put too much of spices and garlic), chicken meatballs and hotdogs and not forgetting the sweet potatoes. Also, I had 100 Plus, Vanilla Coke and a can of Tiger Beer (Thanks to the guys who finished all the Heineken). Anyway, apart from that, all of us also enjoyed playing a game or two of Jenga and cards. I won quite a number of times in Jenga and yup, I guess I had a steady hand hehe....Well, there's a moment where I nearly knocked the whole thing down and one of my lecturers was like "Slow and steady Steph" and the other round, he was like "Boom" to scare the heck out of me, haha funny! And to cut it short, by the time I got home, it's around 3 in the morning. Was tired and sleepy but I had fun. :)

No comments: