Monday, May 01, 2006

Hi-tea buffet and shopping

Yesterday, I went to The Legend Hotel with my family to have hi-tea and I gotta say the food there was more delicious than Grand Seasons. Well, I didn't really eat much but I did enjoy the salad, pasta, some pastry and ice cream. Oh wait a minute, perhaps I should say 'nutty-nutty ice cream' because I put lots of nuts (topping) onto the ice cream until I couldn't even see the ice cream itself (only had two tiny scoops, yam and strawberry). Hmm, seemed like I was kinda....peculiar? Haha but seriously, I just ate it for the sake of fun :P

Right after the buffet, my family and I went to The Mall for shopping. I bought a Cleo magazine, a Baleno T-shirt (with a great message on it) and not forgetting my new swimsuit. I won't reveal much about my swimsuit (it's a funky type) but I gotta say I like it lots. :)

No comments: