Monday, May 22, 2006

At last.....

At last, I can take a deep, deep breath. Yup, all my exam is finished and I'm really delighted! Looking back, I gotta say the exam was pretty tedious ( thanks so much to the person who arranged the schedule). Nah, he/she doesn't know my blog address hee...but seriously, I so disliked the arrangement!

And have you ever had this feeling where your a** is glued on the chair for hours? That was what I went through and it's awful. As a result, I got a back-ache and I felt such an old lady. And my derriere, jeez man, I really do need a powerful workout soon.

Apart from that, I missed quite a number of things. I missed doing things that I enjoyed- I missed watching my favourite TV shows, I missed listening to music ( I didn't even know Hoobastank has released their new album), I missed blogging, I missed having facial and beauty spa (that required lots of time), I missed having long showers, I missed PS2 and..........what about the people whom I missed? Definitely, I missed my Special. I missed him like crazy, and so badly! I missed my friends. And how could I forget Leon, my so-called hero. (I don't think I need to make an introduction about him here hehe) and.......................oh well, I better stop going on and on with my 'miss-list' before I annoy the heck out of you guys. :P

Yeah, I know that my post today is more to ranting and complaining (sort of). Well, I did feel upset for not able to enjoy myself completely and see the people that I miss deeply but what matter most is the effort (preparation) that I put into my studies. And now that I'm back, whee, I'm glad, glad, glad.

*To my Special, thanks for encouraging me all the way ( I like the 'Score for me' quote and all the sweet messages) and yes, can't wait to see ya soon. You rock and I love you!

No comments: