Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turquoise & Curlz. Shaggy Lola

My Special and I attended friend's wedding dinner at Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Club on Sunday and this is how I looked. Do pardon me for my vanity. :p

Posted by Picasa

I do like my curlz lots and in fact, I thought of getting my hair done permanently. Or perhaps I could get a steam curler so that I can curl my hair any time while still having straight hair. ;D And speaking about turquoise, that's the color of my cocktail dress which I wore and wahey, it's not too bad as I think. Used to like wearing LBD but now, I strongly feel bright colours can still be great. :D

And before I go, here's the latest photo of Lola and she's grown so much, hasn't she...? Just look at her fur... :D

Too sleepy 'till she mistaken
the weighing scale as her pillow


Posted by Picasa

No comments: