Friday, November 09, 2007

Low Yat + Night Market

Yesterday was a public holiday (Deepavali festival) and whee, I was delighted I didn't have to attend any classes. In other words, I was free. :D My Special and I went to Low Yat to get some IT stuffs and later in the evening, we went back to his place to spend time together and I gotta say it was lovely. We went to the night market which was nearby his place and bought a few things. And among all the things that I bought, there were 2 very lovely charm bracelets (one with heart-shaped and the other with beach theme) and ahh... love it lots. :D

Speaking about night market, although I don't go very often, I gotta say it's fun as there are many things to see and buy (some more cheap and nice) and how can I forget about food. Mmm... yummy! BUT Heck I didn't get to buy much food yesterday as I was down with a darn cough so when I'm fully recover, I'll make sure I get em', tee-hee...! :P

*To my Special, when my cough is gone, we'll go eat those nice nice fried food yeah... and also the colourful ice dessert :P

No comments: