Friday, November 09, 2007

Darn Cough

Was suffering from a very bad cough for the past few days and aargh..... just hate it! Not only cough but also accompanied with a very darn irritating itchy throat with phlegm. Had quite many sleepless nights as it attacked me at nights and arrghh... talking about it make me detest it more. Went to see the doc a couple of days ago and seemed like the medicine didn't help much (although I was prescribed with antibiotics) . And since my cough got worse last night, I decided to switch the cough syrup to my dad's and wahey, it did help. I got to sleep soundly (as it made me drowsy) so itchy or no itchy, it didn't matter to me anymore, and when I woke up in the morn, I felt much better. Even until now, I'm feeling so much better and I hope I'll recover real soon.

Quotes
"How I wish I could take my throat out and wash all the itchiness away. After that, put it back in". - by me to my Special as I was ranting on how itchy it was

No comments: