Thursday, November 01, 2007

BZ Bee

It's been a week since I last updated my blog and yup, gotta say I've been pretty busy with studies, presentation and work. And tomorrow is my group presentation for Global Marketing and eventually, I can hardly wait. It's been kinda long since I last had a presentation and hopefully, my group will get good marks (which will add to our final exam).

And speaking about work, nothing much interesting as it's the same routine but yesterday was pretty cool as I got one of the pre-schoolers to sing me a song. She's so cute although can be pretty mischievous at times.

And guess what I did on Tuesday? Supposed to watch David Copperfield at Stadium Negara but it's canceled (I'm sure ya all know about the news!) so I went shopping with my sis at Pavilion and Times Square instead. And about 7-something pm, I gave my Special a call to tell him that I'm going over to his place, and it's such a pleasant surprise. Bought some lovely breads and pastry and a packet of Tong's Garden Macadamia Nuts for him (Yipee, found it at last) and yup, I was so so happy to see him! :D

*To my Special, seeing you on Tuesday was so lovely and I gotta say I was happy, happy, happy. :D

*To Mel, if you're reading my blog, thanks for sending me there. You're a good driver but sometimes, you do kinda scare me hee.... :P


Alright then, I gotta go now to do more research for my presentation tomorrow. And speaking about updates, I'll try to update my blog as often as I can.

No comments: