Tuesday, August 01, 2006

@ Mid V With my Special

Went to Mid Valley with my Special on Saturday and there were so many people. Even cars were slow to a crawl and I guess it's because of weekend and an additional 'Sales Madness'. Don't ya think 'Mega Sales' should change into 'Sales Madness'? Haha...Anyway, I didn't buy anything except some chewing gums and sweets (kinda hooked on gums lately :p). Oh for your little info, if you're to buy gums, always select Xylitol and Sugarfree (especially if you're a health and beauty conscious like me :p). Alright, alright, I better stop talking about gums here. I ain't wanna sterotyped as a 'health geek' haha... Apart from that, I also bought a mascara and a lip gloss. Nah, it doesn't have to do with vanity. Seriously. Hee... Also, we checked out some Mp3 players and still, I'm undecided which one to get. HMMM.... Anyway, my Special bought a shirt and I gotta say he looks so good in it. And how could I forget about dinner at Kenny Rogers. After the meal, we felt so so full and eventually, we "struggled" to sit up straight, haha.

No comments: