Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Food Shopping

Most girls ♥ shopping and so do I :) , and when comes to shopping, I usually like to break it into different categories, and of course my favourites gotta be clothes and cosmetics shopping. Although I don't always purchase them, just by looking around or window-shopping is more than enough. :p

On the other hand, I dislike food shopping because I perceive it as 'shopping for aunties' and also, the 'B' word that emerge - Boring!

As time goes by, I begin to like food shopping because I find it pretty interesting and yes, it's not that bad and boring after all. In fact, food shopping is enjoyable. Even just for confectionary alone, you can see lots of them sitting on the rack, waiting for you and sometimes, they look pretty inviting. And how could I forget about those calorie labels that are sticking at the back (of a product). I like scanning and looking at them eventually (for health sake) and my odd behaviour does annoy my parents and Mel at times, hee...

Now I shall go and get ready for a quick shopping, er, I mean food shopping (class starts at 2pm) and let's hope I don't leave with my both hands empty-handed. If that really happens, I think I'd have to change 'food shopping' into 'food window shopping' hehe!

No comments: